GALLERY: Neale-Wade Academy enjoys outstanding A Level results
- Credit: Archant
Principal Jason Wing says he is “delighted” with Neale-Wade Academy’s best ever A Level results.
Ninety-seven per cent of students achieved three A Level passes enabling them to go to university, with all students achieving ‘good’ A level passes.
Year 13 students enjoyed 100 per cent pass rates in 90 per cent of subject areas, including English Language and English Literature.
There was an eight per cent increase in the number of A* passes and 40 per cent of all A level grades were at grade A or grade B.
At AS Level 92.5 per cent of students achieved at least three ‘good’ passes at either AS or BTEC Level 3 qualifications.
Ten subject areas recorded a 100 per cent pass rate, with the English department achieving 100 per cent at A-C level.
Principal Jason Wing said: “I am delighted with these results as they indicate that the future is very bright for the young people of March and the surrounding villages.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 10 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
“We have proven that Neale-Wade students stand up very well against national standards.
“We have students who are in-line with the very best within the country and it proves that there is no limit to what individuals can achieve through hard work, good teaching and supportive parenting.”