GALLERY: Neale-Wade Academy enjoys outstanding A Level results
- Credit: Archant
Principal Jason Wing says he is “delighted” with Neale-Wade Academy’s best ever A Level results.
Ninety-seven per cent of students achieved three A Level passes enabling them to go to university, with all students achieving ‘good’ A level passes.
Year 13 students enjoyed 100 per cent pass rates in 90 per cent of subject areas, including English Language and English Literature.
There was an eight per cent increase in the number of A* passes and 40 per cent of all A level grades were at grade A or grade B.
At AS Level 92.5 per cent of students achieved at least three ‘good’ passes at either AS or BTEC Level 3 qualifications.
Ten subject areas recorded a 100 per cent pass rate, with the English department achieving 100 per cent at A-C level.
Principal Jason Wing said: “I am delighted with these results as they indicate that the future is very bright for the young people of March and the surrounding villages.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 3 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 6 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 7 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 8 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 9 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 10 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
“We have proven that Neale-Wade students stand up very well against national standards.
“We have students who are in-line with the very best within the country and it proves that there is no limit to what individuals can achieve through hard work, good teaching and supportive parenting.”