GALLERY: Neale-Wade Academy enjoys outstanding A Level results
- Credit: Archant
Principal Jason Wing says he is “delighted” with Neale-Wade Academy’s best ever A Level results.
Ninety-seven per cent of students achieved three A Level passes enabling them to go to university, with all students achieving ‘good’ A level passes.
Year 13 students enjoyed 100 per cent pass rates in 90 per cent of subject areas, including English Language and English Literature.
There was an eight per cent increase in the number of A* passes and 40 per cent of all A level grades were at grade A or grade B.
At AS Level 92.5 per cent of students achieved at least three ‘good’ passes at either AS or BTEC Level 3 qualifications.
You may also want to watch:
Ten subject areas recorded a 100 per cent pass rate, with the English department achieving 100 per cent at A-C level.
Principal Jason Wing said: “I am delighted with these results as they indicate that the future is very bright for the young people of March and the surrounding villages.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
“We have proven that Neale-Wade students stand up very well against national standards.
“We have students who are in-line with the very best within the country and it proves that there is no limit to what individuals can achieve through hard work, good teaching and supportive parenting.”