GALLERY: Neale-Wade Academy in March hosts afternoon tea for Parson Drove Needle Craft Circle
- Credit: Archant
Year 10 catering students held an afternoon tea session for the Parson Drove Needle Craft Circle.
Fresh handmade cakes, scones and other treats, as well a cups of tea, were prepared by the Year 10 students studying catering at Neale-Wade Academy.
The event was attended by the Parson Drove Needle Craft Circle who enjoyed the array of sweet treats.
Val Varley, a member of the Needle Craft Circle, said: “It was delightful. The young people served us some beautiful food, almost completely from scratch and they were so attentive. As soon as your glass was empty they would fill it up again.
“The young people collected us from reception and showed us into the room with all of the food. It looked beautiful. The tables were decorated wonderfully too.”
You may also want to watch:
The Needle Craft Circle meet every Wednesday at the Pavilion behind the Parson Drove Village Hall and take part in various activities such as knitting and cross-stitching for all abilities.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire