GALLERY: Now its the turn of students from Neale-Wade to show how to party, party, party at Year 11 prom
- Credit: Archant
Parents who packed the approaches to Neale-Wade Academy Proms night had a double reason to celebrate.
Not only were they out enjoying the parental proud that comes with this coming of age tradition but those parents will know of the improvements in academic achievement at the March academy.
The weather stayed fine on Friday night, too, as an eclectic array of transport took many of the young revellers to the proms ball at Elme Hall Hotel, Wisbech.
Some discovered the joys of riding in a Rolls Royce, others waved and cheered aboard an open top double decker bus while some choose a vivaciously coloured red London taxi cab to make the journey to Wisbech.
The inventive students didn’t stop there, however, with a young lady astride a horse arriving early on whilst one student alighted from his motor bike.
You may also want to watch:
And cometh the hour, cometh the occasion, cometh the limousine with 10 happy students on board.
Quite how principal Jason Wing came to be helping to push a vintage car into the hotel was never properly examined.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
Seemingly the petrol in the tank had evaporated!