GALLERY: Spring fair at Elliott Lodge in March .
- Credit: Archant
A host of stalls and entertainment raised more than £400 for a March care home.
The Spring fair event was organised by entertainments coordinator at Elliott Lodge, Brian Parish, in conjunction with the Hostmoor Avenue branch of Tesco.
Bric a brac, cakes, and a raffle for a hamper were among the entertainment on offer which brought in £456.70.
Tesco community champion Kelly Riddell said the store got involved after putting out a plea for local good causes which the stgore could help[.
“We are always looking for good local causes, like churches, scouts, youth clubs or schools which could be helped with fund raising and would like any local groups to get in touch so we can arrange future events,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
Contact her on 07933-670242 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told