GALLERY: St Peter’s Church, March, raises £1,300 at its Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
A well supported Christmas fair at St Peter’s Church in March on Saturday morning raised the magnificent sum of £1,300 for church funds.
The fair included everything from stalls selling gifts and home made cakes, to vintage cycles on display and Santa in his grotto to meet and greet young visitors.
Christmas fair co-ordinator Tanya Roberts said: “We would like to thank everyone for their support, help, and generosity.
”We were continually busy, and welcomed many visitors throughout the morning. It was a lovely community event.”
There was a quiz stall, book stall, raffles, and a bric-a-brac stall, and refreshments included the church’s popular bacon butties.
You may also want to watch:
The cycles were taken along to church by March Vintage and Veteran Cycling Club.
For more information about St Peter’s Church, March, please go to http://stpeterschurchmarch.co.uk where information and contact details are available.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident