GALLERY: Thomas Eaton School puts on Christmas concert with a twist
A WIMBLINGTON school put on a Christmas concert with a shocking twist - the dreaded Ofsted inspectors made an appearance,
All 160 pupils and members of staff took part in Thomas Eaton Community Primary School’s three sell-out performances of Tea Towels and Tinsel.
Jade Betts, Deputy Head, said it was not your conventional Christmas tale.
She said: “The concert is about a school that’s trying to wind down for Christmas.
“There are hectic scenes with glitter and mess everywhere when suddenly the Ofsted inspectors turn up.
You may also want to watch:
“Thankfully, the children put on a performance of a life time and everything works out well.”
The concert seems to have given the school children the performing bug.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
Mrs Betts said: “It has been amazing, The children have all been rehearsing at lunchtime and have even been dancing in the playground at break time,”