GALLERY: Volunteers turn on the style for Wisbech Salvation Army fashion show
- Credit: Archant
Volunteers donned stylish evening and casual ware and took to the catwalk for a charity shop’s fashion show on Saturday.
The Salvation Army’s show at the Salvation Army Hall in John Thompson Road, Wisbech, raised more than £300.
Volunteers at the shop modelled items and there was a sale and snacks afterwards.
Shop manager Sandra Stevenson said: “We started with bridal ware then moved on to evening and casual ware before finishing with night ware.
“It went really well. There was a very good turnout and we made more than we expected.
You may also want to watch:
“The money will make quite a big difference as most of it will be spent on Wisbech.
“We are already planning another fashion show with an autumn range.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November