GALLERY: Volunteers turn on the style for Wisbech Salvation Army fashion show
- Credit: Archant
Volunteers donned stylish evening and casual ware and took to the catwalk for a charity shop’s fashion show on Saturday.
The Salvation Army’s show at the Salvation Army Hall in John Thompson Road, Wisbech, raised more than £300.
Volunteers at the shop modelled items and there was a sale and snacks afterwards.
Shop manager Sandra Stevenson said: “We started with bridal ware then moved on to evening and casual ware before finishing with night ware.
“It went really well. There was a very good turnout and we made more than we expected.
“The money will make quite a big difference as most of it will be spent on Wisbech.
“We are already planning another fashion show with an autumn range.”
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 8 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 9 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday