GALLERY: Voting lines open to find the 2012 Baby of the Year
ALMOST 140 tots have been entered into this year’s Baby of the Year Competition – and now it’s your chance to vote for the winner.
All the photographs were taken by The Portrait Group during two five-day shoots – one at Babee Boutique in March and one at the Co-operative food store in Wisbech.
They are all available to view in our galleries, accessible from the Related Links panel at the top right of this page.
The three age group categories for the competition are 0-18 months, 18 months-three years and 3-5 years.
Voting lines are now open and will close on April 13. You can vote as many times as you like – and every second vote gives you an additional free vote.
You may also want to watch:
Each winner will receive a contemporary portrait courtesy of The Portrait Group.
Terms and Conditions: Voting lines close at 23:59 on 13/04/2012. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Please seek the bill payer’s permission before voting. Usual terms and conditions apply – visit our website.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
Customer services helpline: 0207 633 5020.