GALLERY: Walpole Roller Hockey Club raises £200 at their Christmas bazaar.
- Credit: Archant
Santa greeted children at a Christmas bazaar that raised £200 for Walpole Roller Hockey Club on Saturday.
The fair at the Queen Mary Centre in Wisbech gave visitors the chance to do some early shopping at various craft stalls, and try their hand at a variety of competitions, games and tombolas.
Club fund raiser Tracy Callaby said: “Although the fair was not well attended, everyone had fun, and we want to thank everyone who supported us.
“Special thanks to Abie Davies who organised the fair, which provided much needed funds for the club.”
The club trains each Tuesday at the Hudson Leisure Centre in Wisbech, from 7pm to 9.30pm. They play tournaments at the centre, and all around the eastern counties.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in joining, aged from six to adult, can go along to a training night with their own skates, or get more information by calling 01406 350025.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 3 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 10 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor