Gallery: Wedding Fayre proves successful with customers
EVERYONE knows the key to a successful wedding comes down to the planning, and couples had a chance this week to meet all the experts under one roof. It s vital to start the organising as soon as possible with a set budget to avoid being disappointed. As
EVERYONE knows the key to a successful wedding comes down to the planning, and couples had a chance this week to meet all the experts under one roof.
It's vital to start the organising as soon as possible with a set budget to avoid being disappointed.
As it can become very stressful, we arranged for a record number of companies to get together at our Wedding Fayre at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, March, on Sunday.
Pete Naylor from the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard advertising team organised the event.
"There was an unprecedented amount of interest for stall holders," he said. "We had a record number of stands for this Fayre and there was a steady flow of customers throughout the day."
To make your special day one to remember for all the right reasons, there were stands covering all aspects to a successful wedding.
- 1 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
Whether you needed a venue, outfits, music for the reception, a photographer to capture everything or transport - we had everything.
And of course, everyone wants to look their best. Beauticians, make-up artists and hairdressers had a chance to show-off their skills and promote their wedding deals.