Man in critical condition after he was knocked unconscious outside a March pub
- Credit: Archant
A 33 year old male remains in hospital in a critical condition following an attack outside the Coachmaker’s Arms pub in March.
The victim was allegedly hit in the face with a single punch and fell, hitting his head on the floor, which knocked him unconscious.
He is in Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where police say his condition remains critical.
Police are appealing for witnesses following what they say is a grievous bodily harm incident on Saturday August 18 at about 9.40pm.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesman said: “There was an earlier argument in the pub. The victim was later assaulted in Johnson’s Passage to the side of the Coachmakers Arms.
You may also want to watch:
“The victims and the suspect spoke outside the pub and the victim was struck to the face.
“It was one single punch resulting in the victim falling over hitting his head on the floor.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
• Witnesses are asked to contact Cambridgeshire Police on 101 quoting reference 35/23582/18 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.