GCSE RESULTS: 54pc of Sir Harry Smith’s GCSE students achieve five A*-Cs including Maths and English
ALMOST three-quarters of students at Sir Harry Smith Community College achieved five A*-C grades in their GCSE results.
The percentage of students who got five A*-C grades including English and Maths at the Whittlesey school was 54 per cent.
A total of 68 per cent of students gained an A*-C in English and 62 per cent gained an A*-C in Maths.
Jonathan Digby, principal, said: “We are delighted with the outstanding results from a number of our students, who have worked extremely hard this year and deserve their success.”
The highest performing students were:
You may also want to watch:
Anoushka Adam (10 A*, two A, one B)
Jacob Beebe (two A*, 11 A)
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
James Dietz (five A*, six A, one B)
Patricia Gletherow (one A*, nine A, two B)
Samuel Killingworth (two A*, seven A, four B)
Laura Pettit (five A*, two A, five B, one C)
Emelie Vardon (two A*, eight A, three B)
Lucy Watts (three A*, eight A, one B, one C)