Gear up for Truckfest Peterborough on May 3-4 – and don’t miss your chance to win a family ticket
- Credit: Archant
For the truck industry it’s the greatest show on earth – with all the major manufacturers on display and more than 2,000 vehicles on show.
Truckfest represents a fantastic family day out, full of arena action, hundreds of stalls and lots of celebrities.
Trucks on show range from new fleets to vintage wagons and American supertrucks.
The main arena will come alive with motorcycle action, from jaw-dropping stunt duo Broke FMX, and the battle of the monster trucks – a high energy head-to-head between Swamp Thing and Slingshot.
For children there will be much to see, as well as cartoon characters to meet and take selfies with!
You may also want to watch:
This year, Truckfest welcomes the Enchanted Princesses and the ever-popular Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on both show days (Sunday and Monday).
For sport fans, meet darts ace Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams, who will take on visitors in a special Truckfest ‘Let’s Play Darts’ competition.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
Also making a return is the Lizard Lick Towing Crew from across the pond. Ronnie, Amy, Juicy and Johnny will all make an appearance and the reality TV stars will have a merchandise stand.
Truckfest Peterborough takes place at Peterborough Arena on May 3-4. Gates are open from 9am-5.30pm each day.
An advance single day adult ticket costs £17, with a child ticket (five to 15 years) £6. A family ticket (two adults, two children) costs £40.
For more information, and to purchase tickets, visit www.truckfest.co.uk
? We are giving away five family tickets in a competition. To stand a chance of winning, don’t miss the April 17 edition of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.