Georges is a great place to visit so why is there a vendetta against it?
I am very disappointed that there is a vendetta against Nigel and Georges Pub.
I do not frequent Georges as often as I would like to but when ever I do I find it a great place to visit to drink good real ale and listen to live music.
I find Nigel and the staff to be accommodating, friendly and considerate. Nigel has done a lot for Georges and the community.
I have walked by Georges whilst the band has been playing and you cannot hear the noise since they placed the extra glazing in the building.
Keep Georges going!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November