Charity fashion show coming to the GER Club in March
- Credit: Archant
A fashion show promises to present a fabulous night of clothing and entertainment to raise money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The event is on Sunday October 29 at 2pm at the GER Club in Robingoodfellows Lane in March.
There will be a range of women’s clothing in sizes from eight to 20 with tickets £5 each that must be pre booked.
The ticket includes a free drink.
The event has been arranged by national company Shop 2 Drop UK that hosts party events to help people raise money for good community causes.
You may also want to watch:
All purchases and exchanges are made on the evening of the show.
There will be a raffle to help boost fund raising for the emergency life saving charity.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
The regional East Anglian Air Ambulance Christmas Draw is currently running with a chance to win one of 13 cash prizes.
The first prize is £3,000 and the closing date is December 15.
The draw will take place on December 22.
Books of 10 tickets are available by contacting the raffle hotline on 0345 601 6936.