Charity fashion show coming to the GER Club in March
- Credit: Archant
A fashion show promises to present a fabulous night of clothing and entertainment to raise money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The event is on Sunday October 29 at 2pm at the GER Club in Robingoodfellows Lane in March.
There will be a range of women’s clothing in sizes from eight to 20 with tickets £5 each that must be pre booked.
The ticket includes a free drink.
The event has been arranged by national company Shop 2 Drop UK that hosts party events to help people raise money for good community causes.
You may also want to watch:
All purchases and exchanges are made on the evening of the show.
There will be a raffle to help boost fund raising for the emergency life saving charity.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
The regional East Anglian Air Ambulance Christmas Draw is currently running with a chance to win one of 13 cash prizes.
The first prize is £3,000 and the closing date is December 15.
The draw will take place on December 22.
Books of 10 tickets are available by contacting the raffle hotline on 0345 601 6936.