Musical line-up gears up for upcoming Geri Crooke memorial show
- Credit: Archant/Archive
A line-up of local entertainers will be performing in memory of a youth worker who died two years ago.
Singers, dancers, comedians and music bands will take to the stage as part of a fundraising event, organised by 20Twenty Productions, in memory of Geri Crooke.
A 20Twenty spokesperson, speaking on the event, said: “In honour of our beautiful friend.
“Geri had a passion for the arts and was as passionate about young people experiencing them.”
Musicians such as Jess Davis, Jack Wilson and Nia Jones will take to the stage in aid of the Geri Crooke Foundation, set up in her name.
The event will take place at March Braza Club on Elm Road at 7.30pm on Friday, November 12. Doors open at 7pm.
Geri, 29 of 20Twenty Productions, died in a car crash in June 2019.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 9 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing