Local musical talent comes together for livestream in memory of late Geri Crooke
- Credit: Archant
Talented artists from across the region will come together for a livestream in memory of the late Geri Crooke of 20Twenty Productions.
The inspirational actress and youth worker died in a car accident in June 2019 and a foundation was set up in her name to carry on her legacy.
An online fundraiser, Geri’s Song 2, will take place on Saturday, November 28 from 7.30pm on The Geri Crooke Foundation Facebook page.
Local musicians such as Jack Wilson, Jess Davis and Back Two, to name just a few, will take to the virtual stage in a bid to raise cash for the foundation.
Tom Harlock of 20Twenty Productions, one of the organisers, said: “We’re so happy that we’ve managed to put together a show for Geri’s Song this year.
“Although it’s online, we still have a great selection of artists and performers that have given up their time to support this great fundraising event.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope people will sit back and enjoy the evening of entertainment kicking off on Saturday via the Geri Crooke Foundation Facebook page.”
Fenland Youth Radio will also be broadcasting Geri’s Song 2; you can download the Fenland Youth Radio app, ask Alexa to play Fenland Youth Radio or go to their website: www.fenlandyouthradio.com
To donate, visit: uk.gofundme.com/f/the-geri-crooke-foundation
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire