Get crafty and enter a flower festival in March
- Credit: Archant
Local groups and individuals are invited to get creative and enter the popular flower festival at St Peter’s Church in March.
The theme for the festival this year is sports and games with anything from rugby and swimming to monopoly or snakes and ladders.
The festival takes place on Friday 11 and Saturday 12 September.
The church will be open on Thursday 10 from 9am to 4pm and 6pm to 8pm for arranging displays ready for the exhibition opening.
Arrangements should ideally be removed on Sunday September 15.
You may also want to watch:
The festival will be open for visitors on both days and will include a craft fair.
For more details, to enter a flower arrangement or book a craft stall email email@example.com.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
Entering a flower arrangement is free of charge, stalls cost £15 per table.