Get fit at the Alpine Health Club
A FENLAND health club has slashed its rates in a pre-Christmas health awareness initiative. Alpine Health Club, at March, is offering new memberships for just £4.99 a week, paid monthly, and guaranteed for three years - a massive saving of more than £420.
A FENLAND health club has slashed its rates in a pre-Christmas health awareness initiative.
Alpine Health Club, at March, is offering new memberships for just £4.99 a week, paid monthly, and guaranteed for three years - a massive saving of more than £420.
Salvi Lioveri, who has owned the club for more than 15 years, said: "This is the time to make a commitment to your health, fitness and lifestyle. There's no better time to get in shape and no friendlier place to do it."
The special membership offer is available only until 8pm on Friday November 17 unless sold out beforehand.
You may also want to watch:
To reserve your place and arrange an obligation-free viewing, call Todd or Gareth on 0800 9520 521.
Mr Lioveri said: "People come to us with relatively simple goals in mind, to lose a stone or two or tone up the tops of the arms.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 3 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 4 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 5 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 10 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
"We help them achieve these goals, but it's the extra little benefits that leave our members feeling so fantastic.
"Regular exercise really changes the way we feel. It also causes the body to release naturally produced feel good endorphins, which help improve our energy levels, confidence and wellbeing.
"It is also proven to reduce stress, blood pressure and cholesterol while helping to ease symptoms of ailments such as arthritis and asthma.