Get in the festive spirit with Ely Cathedral’s Christmas Gift and Food fair, which returns next week
- Credit: Archant
Ely Cathedral is inviting the county to get in the festive spirit with its fifth annual Christmas Gift and Food fair.
Over 150 traders, offering seasonal gifts, fine festive foods and delicate hand-made decorations, will gather in the city’s iconic cathedral on Friday November 18 and Saturday November 19.
This year’s event boasts 30 new stalls and an extended food hall, which will showcase over 40 gourmet specialists including cheesemongers, chocolatiers and patisseries.
As well as an array of festive treats and gifts, the fair will also welcome back its vintage carousel, so children (and big kids, too) can be transported into a magical world of a traditional fairground.
Christmas isn’t Christmas without reindeer, and Santa Claus’ pals will be stopping by – along with his team of elves – to provide the entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
To book, visit tickets.elycathedral.org or contact the box office on 01353 660349.
- 1 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 2 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 3 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 4 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze