Get set for the Modified Nationals 10th birthday bonanza at Peterborough Showground
CELEBRATING 10 years of being the UK’s best car show, Modified Nationals is revving up for a birthday bonanza at the East of England Showground in Peterborough.
Not to be spoilt by the weather with its two indoor halls, it’s time to book your tickets and get ready to join the party from June 2-3.
This year you can once again expect an action-packed ride. From wild modified cars, live stage shows, all new track action, stunt shows and amazing deals.
There will be thousands of cars on display with every modifying tribe catered for.
On the Modified Nationals Live stage, last year’s chart sensation Devlin will perform on June 2 and the following day Sway will perform with supporting acts including Luminites, Tich and Alexa Goddard.
You may also want to watch:
There will be live stunt shows from the UKFMX stunt team. Watch in amazement as these crazy two-wheeled daredevils jump 40ft in the air over 100ft gaps, a spectacle not to be missed.
New for 2012 to Modified Nationals is a healthy dose of track action. You can test your driving skills around the bespoke course.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
You will get three attempts to prove you can be the fastest and walk away with the prestigious trophy of Mod Nats Track Attack champion.
Also outside you can ‘get involved’ on the rolling road. Hear some of the UK’s finest audio cars, plus see some of the biggest bass monsters on the planet crack a windscreen or two.
Inside, there’s a huge array of exhibitors offering some of the hottest show deals, the top 25 show cars from across the UK and a jammed packed stage that will host the Miss Modified Nationals 2012 competition.
An indoor karting track will also offer the chance to grab your helmet and test your skills.
When the sun goes down the night entertainment begins, with three rooms of live performances from some of the country’s hottest DJ talent.
• For more information or to book tickets contact 08444 15 14 13 or visit www.modifiednationals.co.uk