Give nature a boost by volunteering with the Friends of Rings End
- Credit: Archant
Nature lovers are invited to get involved with a volunteer group that helps preserve a slice of the Fens at a local popular pocket park.
The Friends of Rings End Nature Reserve are a group of volunteers that come together to help the reserve, near March.
The group has a working party organised for Sunday November 9 from 9.30am to 1.30pm to carry out work in the area.
Anyone interested in helping should meet in the car park at Rings End Nature Reserve, Twenty Foot Road, Chain Bridge.
The group holds meetings at March Library once every two months to discuss future events and work parties.
You may also want to watch:
The next meeting is on December 16 at 7pm. New members are always welcome to join.
A spokesman said: “It’s a great group and a brilliant way to help nature and meet new friends, if you are interested in helping in any way you can take the first step by joining our Facebook group.”
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody