Going the extra yard with a fund raising scarecrow festival and sale at Friday Bridge and Elm
- Credit: Archant
A popular village yard sale and scarecrow event will this year raise money for the Billy Lee Back on My Two Feet campaign.
The Friday Bridge and Elm scarecrow and yard sale is back for its annual money spinning run.
Taking place on Saturday June 13 from 9am onwards villagers open up their garages or gardens to sell unwanted items.
Alongside that colourfully dressed scarecrows will adorn the gardens as prt of teh best dressed contest.
Homeowners each pay a small donation to enter and proceeds go to charity which will this year go to Wisbech St Mary teenager Billy Lee .
You may also want to watch:
To book a spot contact Bob Wardle on 01945 860907.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester