Grab a slice of America with a new pizza place in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A family run fish and chip shop at Wisbech is stepping up its game by joining an American chain of pizza houses.
The fish and chip shop at 78 Norwich Road has become one of ten outlets in the UK to join the fast growing Stone Willy’s franchise.
Nin Garcha, who runs the store with her husband Gora, said she had spent the last 12 months looking for a pizza company that was a bit different.
“These are top of the range pizzas, you have to taste them to know why they are so popular,” she said.
The couple took over the shop two years ago after it had closed down and after hard work and a make over they earnt themselves a five star within four weeks of opening.
You may also want to watch:
They already serve fish and chips but have added hand made pizzas and wraps to the menu.
They are open Monday to Thursday from 11.15 to 2 and then 3.30 to 9. On Friday and Saturday from 11.30 to 9 and on Sunday 4 to 9.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 3 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 4 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 9 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins