GraveTalk is something a little unusual at March Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
GraveTalk with Revd Jenny Webb will bring something a little unusual to March Town Hall next month.
GraveTalk provides a café-style space where people can come and chat about death and dying, and think about their funeral wishes.
There will be a talk, tea and cake, and information to take away.
The event is organised by the March Church of England Team Ministry but is open to anyone of any faith or none.
Reverend Jenny Webb said: “Many of us are reluctant to talk about death, especially to those close to us, but it is important that we do consider these matters, so that our loved-ones know what our wishes are.
You may also want to watch:
“GraveTalk aims to help people think about these issues in an informal setting over a cup of tea.”
The event takes place from 2pm till 4pm on Tuesday May 10.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
For more information contact Revd Jenny Webb 01354 650855 email@example.com