Green car may be clue to tracing three hooded men who tried to rob a Tesco garage
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image of a “distinctive” green car has been issued by police trying to trace three hooded men who tried to rob a Fenland garage.
Cambs Police today released images of the car they want to trace in connection with an attempted burglary at the Tesco garage in Ramsey.
Three hooded men tried to jemmy open the main door of the shop in Neil Way, Ramsey, at about 3am on March 4.
They were unsuccessful and then made off in a lime green Ford Focus.
Now police want to trace the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
PC Tamsin Nichols, investigating, said: “They were unsuccessful and then made off in a lime green Ford Focus.”
She said the green car “is a very distinctive vehicle and I would urge anyone who knows where it is now, knows someone who owns such a vehicle or can provide a registration number for the vehicle, to call police.”
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 4 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 5 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Man who emailed Angela Rayner felt she was 'partially responsible' for death of Sir David Amess
- 9 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
Anyone with any information should call PC Nichols on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111