Guess which part of Fenland is in the top list of households with the highest level of personal debt?
- Credit: Archant
People in Whittlesey and Coates – with a PE7 0 postcode- have ‘won’ the unlikely accolade of living in a part of the country with some of the highest levels of personal debt.
It has come fourth in a league table compiled by the British Bankers Association which looked at 9,000 post sectors across the country.
Part of Peterborough, Hampton, Folksworth and Yaxley, have the same PE postcode and form part of the survey of personal debt.
Translated into actual cash it means those living in this postcode area owe on average £2,000 in personal loans.
The BBA took information and data from banks and building societies and together with information from the 2011 census created their top 10 postcodes with the highest levels of personal debt.
You may also want to watch:
Part of Bath – postcode BA1 9- topped the league table and close behind was part of London with the postcode EC1V 2.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November