Guyhirn roundabout re-opens after farm vehicle overturned – A141 to March still CLOSED
- Credit: Archant
Guyhirn roundabout has re-opened after a farm vehicle overturned on the A47 between March and Wisbech.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Constabulary said: “The Guyhirn roundabout is now open again, however the A141 towards March is still closed due to hydraulic oil on the carriageway that will need cleaning.”
Police have not confirmed if the driver of the vehicle that overturned at Guyhirn roundabout at the junction with the A141 escaped injury.
The A141 towards March remains closed whilst recovery is under way.
“Please approach with care” said the police spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic approaching the roundabout is already subject to delays as work continues the traffic lights installation at the Gaul Road junction in March. Temporary lights are in place and will be for several weeks whilst work continues there.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital