Gymnasts vault the Volt as WH Brand takes Chevrolet to Deeping Agricultural Show
- Credit: Archant
GYMNASTS vaulted the Volt when a Chevrolet dealership based in the Fens took a stand to an agricultural show.
Among the exhibitors at the Deeping Agricultural Show was Chevrolet dealer WH Brand, of Whaplode Drove, which displayed the alternative-fuelled Volt.
The Kangaroo Gymnastic Team, a national display team which visited the show, performed a series of vaults over the Volt.
It was the first time WH Brand exhibited at the show.
Jan Naylor, WH Brand administrator, said: “It was a great weekend, with lots of interest in the display and the Chevrolet in general. It’s definitely an event we’ll keep in mind for the future.”
You may also want to watch:
The Chevrolet Volt is powered by electricity at all times. The 150bhp electric drive unit is supported by a 1.4-litre petrol-fuelled generator which continues to power the battery and extends the range by more than 300 miles.
Another vehicle WH Brand displayed was the new Chevrolet Trax. It is a modern, versatile yet fuel-efficient small SUV, offering car-like handling and all-wheel drive, making it perfect for today’s urban explorer.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
WH Brand is a family business established in 1925 that place great importance on building its reputation for exceptional customer service.
For more information visit www.whbrand.com or visit the dealership at 77 Broadgate, Whaplode Drove.