Halloween Heroes come to the rescue again around March
- Credit: Archant
A team of super heroes are preparing to deliver goodies to children who can’t go trick or treating on Halloween after the success of last year’s mission.
Dan Martin, who is leading the team, said: “For those of you who haven’t heard, after the success of last year, the team will be returning again this year, only with new members and an awesome Facebook page where you can stay up to date and in touch with the Heroes.”
The team will be coming to the rescue of young people who may be too frightened, too young or unable to get out to trick or treat.
The team will deliver sweets and treats to homes in March and surrounding areas.
He has set up a Facebook page and is inviting families to get in touch if they would like a super visit.
You may also want to watch:
• Look for Halloween Heroes on Facebook.
• In another role Dan rescues wild animals found sick or injured around the Fens. Earlier this year he hit headlines on global news site, Dodo, for the rescue of a fox called Basil found in pain from a shot wound in Doddington. Search Facebook page, That Wildlife Rescue Guy for his rescue stories.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success