Harrison Murray ‘sign’ £400 cheque for Kingsfield Primary School, Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
Children at Kingsfield Primary School in Chatteris will benefit from their own creativity after Harrison Murray Estate Agency handed over a £400 cheque.
The school landed the money after pupils captured what they understood the property market to mean in the form of colourful ‘For Sale’ signs in a Harrison Murray competition.
Sellers who used Harrison Murray’s Chatteris office were then able to choose one of the designs to display at their property if they so wished - and each time one of the young people’s creations were selected the school was allocated a £25 donation.
Sharon Aylward, Chatteris sales manager, said: “The competition was something a bit unusual but we wanted it to be engaging for the youngsters.
“We were really delighted with the number of entries we received from Kingsfield, all of which really captured the essence of buying and/or selling a property.”
You may also want to watch:
It comes after the estate agent donated the same amount to Glebelands Primary School.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens