Have aliens landed in Fenland? Group claims ‘ball of orange light’ spotted in Chatteris could be a UFO
- Credit: Archant
Did you spot something unusual over the skies of Chatteris last week?
The East Anglia UFO group would like to speak to anyone that spotted anything strange in the London Road area between 9 and 10pm on Wednesday August 23.
A witness has told the group he saw a “ball of orange light fall to the ground,” before two military jets flew over the spot “very slowly, as if to observe.”
A spokesman said: “The group are currently researching a particular incident that occurred near Chatteris and surrounding fenlands and would like as much information as possible.”
The East Anglia UFO group has an office in Littleport and holds monthly meetings in Newmarket which are open to the public. The volunteer group is headed by retired local businessman, Tony Buckingham.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tony on 07528 311608.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 8 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire