Have you seen a trophy? Help find a selection of them stolen from Manea Gala
- Credit: Archant
A village gala that has been celebrated for being the most successful yet has had all the trophies taken.
One of the organisers said: “It comes with a heavy heart to report that all the trophies that were to be awarded for the Manea School children’s, gala art competition, appear to have been taken by someone on gala day, from a table, outside our gala control caravan.
“We thought initially that we may have misplaced them ourselves, but one has since been found, discarded in the village.
“Does anyone have any information that could help retrieve these trophies before the children break up for the summer holidays?
As you can imagine the children put a massive amount of work into producing some lovely pieces of art work for us all to see in the pavilion on gala day, but they didn’t get their proud moment of being given their awards.
You may also want to watch:
“They have got certificates for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their classes but sadly the trophies have gone.
“The Manea Gala also had five orange bouncy hoppers available on the field on Saturday evening for the children to have free use of, but sadly, they too, all disappeared.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
“Any information gratefully received.”