Have you seen John?
POLICE trying to trace missing 68-year-old John Phillips are issuing posters to in an attempt to find him.The posters feature a picture of John, along with a description and will be distributed in Whittlesey.John, who is from Whittlesey, was reported mi
POLICE trying to trace missing 68-year-old John Phillips are issuing posters to in an attempt to find him.
The posters feature a picture of John, along with a description and will be distributed in Whittlesey.
John, who is from Whittlesey, was reported missing on Tuesday, March 13, by his neighbour.
He was last seen on Tuesday (March 13) at his home in Whittlesey.
You may also want to watch:
John is white, 6'1", slim, with a pale complexion.
Detective Inspector Trudie Skeels said: "This is completely out of character for John and his family are very concerned about him.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Have your say on new political map for Fenland council
"I would appeal to anyone who has seen John in the last week to contact me.
"I would also ask that people check their sheds and out buildings as it is possible that John, who has health problems, may have become disorientated and taken refuge.
"In particular I would appeal to those people living in the Cemetery Road, Richardson Way and Eastrea Road areas.
"I would also appeal directly to John to get in touch to let us know he is OK."
Anyone with information is urged to contact police on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.