Have you seen Lizuca the lost dog - last seen in the Terrington St Clements area
- Credit: Archant
People are being urged to stay on the look out for a dog that escaped in the Tilney All Saints area before she was due to be taken to a sanctuary in Dorset.
Lizuca is an older adult grey and brown cross breed and has been seen in the Terrington St Clements area.
She was on the way to Birkett Smith Sanctuary, Dorset, but escaped.
Lesley Harbron, who is trying to help track down the dog, said: “She needs safety before old age claims her. She needs food and shelter.
“Are there signs of disturbance in your garden or nearby, for example bins disturbed, shed or outbuildings being slept in, dog faeces, rabbit carcasses?”
You may also want to watch:
She said that Lizuca originally escaped her interim sanctuary in Tilney All Saints and has been seen in Terrington St Clements in the Marsh Road, Rhoon Road and Green Marsh Road areas.
She will be getting thinner and will be scared of people because of her past.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
If she is seen a trap can be set to help catch her.
If you have any sightings please call Dog Lost UK on 0844 800 3220 quoting reference 89568.