Have you seen missing Caitlin? Spalding teenager could be in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of 14-year-old Caitlin Sheppherd who was last seen in Whittlesey yesterday morning.
Caitlin, has been missing from her home in Spalding in Lincolnshire since Saturday (July 25).
She was last seen by a friend at about 11am yesterday (Monday) in the park just off Station Road in Whittlesey, near to Hawthorne Drive and the Straw Bear statue.
There was also a possible sighting between about 7.30pm and 8.30pm last night near to The Bower on the river in Alleywell Road, Whittlesey.
Caitlin is described as slim with curly reddish brown hair and about 6’2”. She was last seen wearing a red top with a large jacket over it.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Caroline Scully said: “Caitlin is a very tall girl and I’m hoping that anyone who may have seen her would remember. I’m urging anyone who knows of Caitlin’s whereabouts to contact police urgently. I would also appeal to Caitlin herself to let us know she is safe and well.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip