Have you seen this trike? Taken from outside pub in Leverington
- Credit: Archant
An electric trike was stolen from outside a pub in Leverington where it had been securely locked by its owner.
Thieves managed to remove the security lock and made off with the E-Mission electric tricycle from outside the Rising Sun Public House in Dowgate Road.
The incident took place between 11pm on July 25 and 11am on July 26.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Unknown offenders have by unknown means, removed the security lock and have stolen the trike.
“We are appealing for any information you may have regarding the theft of the trike that is similar to the one in the picture.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have any information at all, please contact the police on 101, or email email@example.com.”
The trike has a low step over frame for easy on and off access making them popular with senior citizens and disabled riders and cost around £1,400.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
The makers say it will go for about 15-20 miles on level ground and is an excellent low `cost form of powered transport with no need for tax mot or insurance.