Have you seen this truck? It was stolen from the Dog in a Doublet pub in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
A truck was stolen, seemingly overnight on Wednesday, from outside the Dog in a Doublet pub in Whittlesey.
The Volkswagen Amorak, which is black and has ‘Dog In A Doublet’ written on it in white lettering was found to have gone on Thursday morning.
John McGinn, pub owner, said: “My wife Della and I got up this morning to find out the truck had been nicked.
“I had a cup of coffee and didn’t even realise it had gone until I spoke to the cleaner. He said it wasn’t there when he came in to work at 7.30am.”
The registration plate on the truck is AF63 AFX.
You may also want to watch:
Mr McGinn added: “I’m trying to work it out. Is it someone that’s taken it to do a ram raid? Because if so, we’ll soon hear about it.
Police officers are currently looking into the incident.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
If anyone has information they should contact the pub on 01733 202256