Have you seen Zahra - she has been missing for 48 hours and could be in Peterborough area
- Credit: Archant
Police officers in Sussex are appealing for help to find a teenage girl who has links to the Peterborough area.
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of 16-year-old Zahra Mathew-Evans, who was last seen shortly before 2pm on Tuesday (16 February) at her home in Angmering in West Sussex.
Zahra is described as white Asian, about 5ft 3”, with very long and straight black hair.
She was last seen wearing black leggings, a white short-sleeved crop top and open-toed white shoes with a four-inch heel.
She is known to have links to Sussex, Essex, Peterborough and Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Inspector Roy Hodder, of the Sussex Police missing persons team, said: “We’re increasingly concerned for Zahra as she has been missing for 48 hours now. She is young and vulnerable, and has no access to a mobile phone.
“She is considered a high risk missing person as she may be sleeping rough and, given the recent cold spell, this is of significant concern.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
Anyone with any information on her whereabouts is urged to contact police on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101, quoting serial 925 of 16/02.