Have your cake and eat it - new Slimming World group launches at Leverington
- Credit: Archant
Cake baker and mother of two Rachel Bingham is setting up a new Slimming World group having been inspired by losing two stone.
Mrs Bingham, who is about to become the new representative for Leverington, said: “You really can have your cake and eat it!”
She has been able to carry on her baking business and keep the weight off while friends and family have been amazed at her new found confidence, energy and sudden love of shopping, being once one to shy away from cameras and shopping trips.
She joined Slimming World in September 2013 after she was inspired by a friend’s weight loss journey.
Having tried other methods she found the extra easy plans and the group support and encouragement fitted in easily with family life.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I am looking forward to hopefully sharing some amazing success stories from my group in the near future.”
Her new group launches on October 9.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off