Hay catches fire in Manea

HAY caught fire in Manea.

Fire fighters were called to Station Road at 3.05pm on Wednesday (July 14) after the hay caught alight accidentally.

They returned to Chatteris fire station just before 4pm after they extinguished the blaze.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus