He/she is trundling out the same old lie!
I REFER to M Mitchell s latest anti-BNP comments (letters March 23). Predictably, the same as last year, he has trundled out the blatant lie of fascist anti-English left-wing bigots posing as enlightened intellectual liberals, the lie being that the BNP c
I REFER to M Mitchell's latest anti-BNP comments (letters March 23).
Predictably, the same as last year, he has trundled out the blatant lie of fascist anti-English left-wing bigots posing as enlightened intellectual liberals, the lie being that the BNP claims Dagenham Council was paying thousands of pounds to black people and black families living in Haringay to move to Dagenham.
The truth is that the BNP never made such a claim. What the BNP always states, and can prove, is that Haringay Council was using Haringay ratepayers' money to bribe many of its black residents out of Haringay and conveyer-belting them into Dagenham and Barking, with the full knowledge and approval of the Labour-dominated Dagenham and Barking council.
Regarding M Mitchell's previous anti-BNP rant, during which he claimed he/she would rather be politically correct than a bigot, I have bad news for him/her. He or she possesses both those vices, and should take counselling until he/she understands and accepts the precepts of democracy.
You may also want to watch:
PETER FRENETTE SNR
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s