He/she is trundling out the same old lie!
I REFER to M Mitchell s latest anti-BNP comments (letters March 23). Predictably, the same as last year, he has trundled out the blatant lie of fascist anti-English left-wing bigots posing as enlightened intellectual liberals, the lie being that the BNP c
I REFER to M Mitchell's latest anti-BNP comments (letters March 23).
Predictably, the same as last year, he has trundled out the blatant lie of fascist anti-English left-wing bigots posing as enlightened intellectual liberals, the lie being that the BNP claims Dagenham Council was paying thousands of pounds to black people and black families living in Haringay to move to Dagenham.
The truth is that the BNP never made such a claim. What the BNP always states, and can prove, is that Haringay Council was using Haringay ratepayers' money to bribe many of its black residents out of Haringay and conveyer-belting them into Dagenham and Barking, with the full knowledge and approval of the Labour-dominated Dagenham and Barking council.
Regarding M Mitchell's previous anti-BNP rant, during which he claimed he/she would rather be politically correct than a bigot, I have bad news for him/her. He or she possesses both those vices, and should take counselling until he/she understands and accepts the precepts of democracy.
PETER FRENETTE SNR
- 1 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 2 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 3 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 4 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 5 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 6 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 9 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
- 10 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm