He/she is trundling out the same old lie!
I REFER to M Mitchell s latest anti-BNP comments (letters March 23). Predictably, the same as last year, he has trundled out the blatant lie of fascist anti-English left-wing bigots posing as enlightened intellectual liberals, the lie being that the BNP c
I REFER to M Mitchell's latest anti-BNP comments (letters March 23).
Predictably, the same as last year, he has trundled out the blatant lie of fascist anti-English left-wing bigots posing as enlightened intellectual liberals, the lie being that the BNP claims Dagenham Council was paying thousands of pounds to black people and black families living in Haringay to move to Dagenham.
The truth is that the BNP never made such a claim. What the BNP always states, and can prove, is that Haringay Council was using Haringay ratepayers' money to bribe many of its black residents out of Haringay and conveyer-belting them into Dagenham and Barking, with the full knowledge and approval of the Labour-dominated Dagenham and Barking council.
Regarding M Mitchell's previous anti-BNP rant, during which he claimed he/she would rather be politically correct than a bigot, I have bad news for him/her. He or she possesses both those vices, and should take counselling until he/she understands and accepts the precepts of democracy.
You may also want to watch:
PETER FRENETTE SNR
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 8 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain