Healthwatch wants to know what it’s like on hospital waiting lists
- Credit: PA
Independent health and care watchdogs Healthwatch Cambridgeshire want to hear from those across the county on hospital waiting lists.
Hospitals across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough are having to make tough decisions after delays and cancellations due to Covid-19.
A spokesperson for Healthwatch Cambridgeshire said: “It’s going to take time to restore local services – and deal with the backlog.
“And it means local people are waiting longer for non-urgent treatments and procedures as well as tests and appointments.
“Is your operation or treatment on pause or are you waiting to be seen? We want to hear how you are coping with the delays.”
You may also want to watch:
Feedback will go back to NHS decision-makers so that they understand what’s important to local people who are waiting.
Healthwatch wants to hear:
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- What the wait has been like for you, a loved one or someone you care for?
- Are you getting all the information you need to help you stay safe and well while you wait?
- Is a local group or voluntary organisation giving you support to manage the wait?
- Do you know what to do if you become unwell?
- What could make the wait easier for you?
To share your views, visit: www.healthwatchcambridgeshire.co.uk/share-your-views or call Healthwatch on 0330 355 1285.