Heavy goods lorry left teetering over ditch in crash at Forty Foot Bank, Benwick
A HEAVY goods lorry was left teetering over a ditch after a crash on the Forty Foot Bank at Benwick yesterday.
Fire crews from Ramsey and Chatteris, along with a rescue vehicle from Huntingdon, were called to the collision, which happened at about 4.10pm.
Firefighters made the vehicle safe and returned to their station at 5.35pm. There were no casualties.
The lorry left the road the day after another crash on the Forty Foot, at Ramsey.
Two fire crews were called to a two-vehicle collision near Muchwood Lane on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters had to use specialist cutting equipment to free a female casualty from one of the vehicles.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award