Helen joins Wisbech firm as qualified solicitor
- Credit: Archant
Newly qualified solicitor Helen Robinson has joined Wisbech firm Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar LLP.
Helen joined the firm in summer 2012 on work experience having completed a degree in law.
She then studied part time for the legal practice course acheiving a distinction before starting her training contract in July 2015. Helen has gained experience in criminal, probate and property departments.
Managing partner Andrew Davies said: “I am delighted with Helen’s progress since she joined us and was pleased to offer her a position as a solicitor on qualification.
“I am certain she will be a huge asset to the firm”.
You may also want to watch:
Helen has always lived locally and has a wide knowledge of the surrounding area.
She joins associate Claire James in the conveyancing department of the Wisbech office.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 NFU president visits Wimblington on East Anglia tour