Helicopter medics rush to help a child in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
MEDICS flew to Chatteris to give urgent assistance to a child who was reported as suffering problems with breathing.
Magpas Helimedix doctor Ali Tompkins and paramedic Dan Read arrived at a home in Chatteris via the Helimedix Air Ambulance at around 10am on Friday June 7.
When the Magpas team arrived the child was awake and breathing had improved.
They assessed the young patient, working alongside an East of England Ambulance Trust Crew, and the child was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in a land ambulance.
On arrival at the hospital the child was reported to be in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
The Helicopter team who flew the Helimedix to the scene was pilot Richard Eastwood and crew member Rob Davies.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend