Help find a traumatised Romanian street dog last seen in the Tilney All Saints area
- Credit: Archant
A traumatised Romanian street dog who was due to be taken to a rescue group in Dorset is lost in the Tilney All Saints area.
Lizuca was rescued from Romania and was living temporarily with a foster carer in the village in Cotts Lane.
A spokesman for online pet search, Dog Lost, said: “Lizuca is terrified, is not used to human contact and likely to be hiding and laying low during the day and coming out at night.
“Please do not try to catch her, this will scare her and maybe move her on from where she is settled.”
She has been missing since June 28 and there have not been any sightings.
You may also want to watch:
If you see her please contact Dog Lost on 0800 800 3220 or 07852264837 or 07984446717.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told