Help - how can I get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
IS there anyone out there who can tell me how to get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
I used the Chatteris Community Car Scheme. It is a charity and is very good (you have to pay a small amount) but it is not a hospital scheme.
There is an early bus at about 7.30am and one back at about 6pm. I think these are for workers. I rang a March taxi firm who wanted �45 each way (�90 in total).
I do not have a car and after treatment you are not normally allowed to drive anyway.
MRS C P WOOD
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit