Help - how can I get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
IS there anyone out there who can tell me how to get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
I used the Chatteris Community Car Scheme. It is a charity and is very good (you have to pay a small amount) but it is not a hospital scheme.
There is an early bus at about 7.30am and one back at about 6pm. I think these are for workers. I rang a March taxi firm who wanted �45 each way (�90 in total).
I do not have a car and after treatment you are not normally allowed to drive anyway.
MRS C P WOOD
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled