Help - how can I get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
IS there anyone out there who can tell me how to get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
I used the Chatteris Community Car Scheme. It is a charity and is very good (you have to pay a small amount) but it is not a hospital scheme.
There is an early bus at about 7.30am and one back at about 6pm. I think these are for workers. I rang a March taxi firm who wanted �45 each way (�90 in total).
I do not have a car and after treatment you are not normally allowed to drive anyway.
MRS C P WOOD
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 4 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 5 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 6 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 7 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 8 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings