Help - how can I get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
IS there anyone out there who can tell me how to get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
I used the Chatteris Community Car Scheme. It is a charity and is very good (you have to pay a small amount) but it is not a hospital scheme.
There is an early bus at about 7.30am and one back at about 6pm. I think these are for workers. I rang a March taxi firm who wanted �45 each way (�90 in total).
I do not have a car and after treatment you are not normally allowed to drive anyway.
MRS C P WOOD
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 ‘Boris should try to fill in the forms if he thinks they’re so simple’
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer