Help - how can I get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
IS there anyone out there who can tell me how to get to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as a patient from Chatteris?
I used the Chatteris Community Car Scheme. It is a charity and is very good (you have to pay a small amount) but it is not a hospital scheme.
There is an early bus at about 7.30am and one back at about 6pm. I think these are for workers. I rang a March taxi firm who wanted �45 each way (�90 in total).
I do not have a car and after treatment you are not normally allowed to drive anyway.
MRS C P WOOD
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim