Help support Mind in Cambridgeshire by getting a tattoo or piercing at Grey Area, March
- Credit: Archant
Grey Area tattoo shop in March is holding a fundraising event in aid of Mind this Saturday (8).
They will be offering a selection of small pre-drawn designs as well as the semi colon tattoo, a symbol which represents hope and love for those struggling with mental health problems.
The semi colon tattoo is specifically used as it symbolises continuing life, just as it would in the grammatical sense of continuing a sentence.
Stacey O’Hara, shop manager, said: “This is the second year we have organised this fundraising event.
“Last year was a great success and we raised £1,600.
You may also want to watch:
“This year we really want to smash that target.
“All the small pre-drawn tattoos will be around the theme of positivity and well-being.”
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
Tattoos will cost £30 (£20 will go to Mind in Cambridgeshire).
Grey Area will also be offering piercings for £15, with £5 going to the charity.