Help trace the owner of these memories found in the attic of a Wisbech home
- Credit: Archant
Old Valentine’s cards, photos, school reports and letters are among a mix of memories that a woman hopes she can reunite with the rightful owner after finding them underneath insulation in the attic of a house she bought in Wisbech.
The find dates back to the 70’s era and were discovered in the attic of the end terraced home in Burcroft Road.
The new home owner said: “I can’t throw them out, these are somebody’s memories, I wanted to try to reunite them with the rightful owners.
“I know how important photos are to me so wanted to give this family a chance to have them back.”
The find was made as work was carried out to run new cables.
You may also want to watch:
A pile of cards, old school reports and letters were found under the insulation there.
“It was just randomly up there, not in a box or anything,” she said.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
Identifying names include:
• Janice Manning, Downham Market High School, born 1978
• Michaela Joanne Johnstone
• Cards with the names Tony and Lorraine in them
The last owner had the property for 12 years so she believes the goods belonged to whoever lived there prior to 2004.
Do you know who these belong to? Email email@example.com.